"Effective brake upgrade, with improved stopping power for your car"
Easier to lock all 4 wheels during steep off-road tactical tracking for 4WD vehicles.
Applicable models: Suits Triton MK Wagon/Ute with Standard suspension height.
Compatible calipers: Standard MK front & rear calipers.
Compatible fluids: DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5 (Silicone), DOT 5.1 (Glycol Ether/Borate Ester).
Includes in the packaging are:
Front LH axle = 1 hose
Front RH axle = 1 hose
Front LH Chassis to bracket = 1 hose
Front RH Chassis to bracket = 1 hose
Rear chassis to axle = 1 hose
Total : 5 hoses kit
+ following documents:
- Warranty Card
- Suggestion for Safety
- Limited Warranty (Terms & Condition)
- Installation Suggestion
This SAFEBRAKE™ brake lines kit fit like standard part, without modification required.
This listing is specifically for:
SAFEBRAKE® Teflon braided, brake hoses (lines) to fit the car model specified above. This kit includes all the hose assembly required to replace the original rubber brake hose in your car.
MIX INSTALLATION WITH ORIGINAL RUBBER HOSE IS NOT RECOMMENDED DUE TO PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL WHICH MAY AFFECT BRAKE BALANCE
WE RECOMMEND COMPLETE REPLACEMENT
- Install to your car exactly like original parts,
- Utilise OEM end-fittings made specifically to your car model,
- OEM¹ mounting position.
¹ Original equipment manufacturer such as car producer.
5 Years Warranty!
You can have peace of mind knowing that SAFEBRAKE is totally committed to the product quality by offering you 5 years warranty. Warranty details is included in the packaging box.
30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
Should you change your mind after making a purchase, if the product is faulty or not as described, you can return this item and receive your full purchase price minus postage. If it is our fault, we pay for postage charges. To qualify, the product must be in its new unused condition.
SAFEBRAKE™ brake hoses are 100% fully compliant with ADR 42/04 Section 15 and conform to SAA, SAE J1401, BS, JIS, DIN, ISO or ECE standards for flexible hydraulic brake hose.
√ ADR 42/04 Compliant,
√ SAE J1401 Compliant,
√ OEM Specification made according to individual car model,
√ SAFEBRAKE Teflon® Hose is Certified ISO TS16949:2009,
√ Robust 3.4mm Heavy Wall Teflon® Inner-Lining,
√ Every hose is tested to 3,500 psi.
- Designed with robust 3.4mm heavy wall Teflon® Inner-Lining to eliminate hose expansion which affecting brake performance.
- Manufactured with 100% pure Teflon® powder supplied by DuPont™ FlouroPolymer Solutions.
- The extrusion process utilise patented technology which results in consistent wall thickness and inner diameter.
- No added pigments or additives which may reduce the strength of the hose.
- Teflon® inner-lining is reinforced with stainless steel wire braids which is constructed in 'high-density' cross-braiding pattern that ensure ultimate structural strength of the hose.
- The braid wires are produced from top quality AISI 304/S15 or BS970-1 1996 hard drawn tensile stainless steel.
- Unrivalled flex-life (18 million normal cycles) for exceptional durability.
- Minimal volumetric expansion (hose swelling) due to 3.4mm Heavy-Wall designed which results in powerful braking and amazing feel.
- Negligible water ingress, meaning brake fluid is not contaminated and performance is not compromised.
- Long service life while maintaining the same high level of braking performance.
- Safer motoring - Improved braking performance over standard rubber brake hose.
- Unrivalled braking performance for track and racing application, regardless of the size of brake rotors and calipers.
Following are customer's comment from their experience of using SAFEBRAKE brake hose products;
- Obvious improvement in brake performance of their car, right after installation.
- Helps to reduce overall stopping distance.
- Able to reduce the speed of their car more confidently in wet or dry road condition.
- Able to get out of dangerous situation more confidently with precise brake and vehicle control.
- Reduce swerve tendencies during panic or emergency braking, even on older cars.
In order for SAFEBRAKE brake hoses to work properly, car components not limited to tires, suspension, brake pads, brake disc must be in good working conditions.
♦ SAFEBRAKE™ Products are developed and designed in Australia by Australian company.
♦ SAFEBRAKE™ or PRO-RS Australia Pty Ltd, has no affiliation whatsoever with DuPont™ other than as indirect customer.
♦ DuPont™, Teflon® are registered Trademarks and Trademarks of E.I, du Pont de Nemours and Company.